There has been an update to the Winemaking app. The app is now at version 1.4.
- PDF Export of Journals and Batches.
The PDF exporter can take your selected journal entry and format it as a PDF file, which can be exported via email. The same thing can be done for a whole batch. To get to the export button (shown below).
- Updated the Sugar calculator to allow calculation of sugar reductions via water additions.
- Added info popup help boxes for each of the calculators. Provides quick help for each feature.
- Add a new Blending calculator (similar to WineCalc’s), where you can select two wines and any component in the wine and compute blend results. See the example worked out for WineCalc elsewhere on the blog.
- Fix some numeric precision bugs.
- Fixed a CSV export bug where special characters can cause the export to fail.
- Fixed some issues for improved stability.
Please let me know about features you want to see included in Winemaking. I have been collecting a list from customers as they send their inputs, and many of these ideas are slated to make an appearance, or have already.